The PCG Basic A is a water-based paint. This varnish is part of two components and has the property that due to the good flow it gives clarity to the natural appearance of wood. It is a very high-quality product and very scratch-resistant. This paint is a good and environmentally friendly alternative to conventional paint systems because they contain almost no solvent (less than 3%). Is suitable for all types of wood.
The Basic B is the second component and the hardener. This ensures that basic A dries faster and is easy to sand.
- Natural soft shine, gives warmth to the wood.
- Makes the wood water and dirt resistant
- The paint is water-thinnable and odorless, so it is pleasant to use indoors.
- The solvent in this water-based varnish consists mainly water.
- Safer for the user and the environment than a synthetic paint.
- Water-based paint is easier to release moisture, which results in less wood rot..
- The gloss of water-based paints decreases less rapidly than with solvent-based paint
Other water based lacquers:
The Plaquadur color lacquer can be applied on all types of wood and also MDF. They can often be used as a topcoat. It is important to do a test surface to assess the adhesion.
Plaquadur primer: a very good filling primer due to its high solids content. Quickly dry and easy to sand.
Plaquadur Blank (transparent): Both in 1 or 2 components, a good and environmentally friendly alternative to the existing paint systems. Plaquadur Color: can be used as a base and topcoat.